Thursday, February 28, 2013

POST

First post of the blog. I can't believe I'm starting a blog. Why? I suppose it's because I need someplace, a safe haven, an artistic forum, somewhere I can share and organize the quotes, photos, thoughts, websites, etc, that I find interesting, beautiful, worth experiencing. It's unrealistic to think that I would post here everyday. I tried in vain to find something that I can do for 365 days and blog about each day, but forcing a topic that I didn't feel passionate about didn't seem right. Besides, setting a time limit is so...limiting. I wish I had started this blog right when I started college so I could document the adventures and thoughts that I had throughout the year. I suppose it's not too late though. So I'm excited about this blog. It's more for myself than anything, but hey, I'm all I need, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment