Thursday, May 9, 2013

Life Jacket for Fish/Sister Saviour Fashion

First of all: Cutest Story Ever
 
 
Not to like toot my own horn or feel honored or whatever, but randomly this fashion page I follow shared this story that I posted on my wall which makes no sense because do they like follow up on all their fans? Does my liking their page give them access to my page? idk...but aww shucks they're too sweet. And so shameless plug, check out their facebook page
And their website Sister Saviour

Because oh heyy, check out these cool pieces
 


Oh, and like, follow the guy from the story Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeightonNaylor
Cause he's cute....and has a hot girlfriend for all the guys out there....not like I stalked his facebook too or anything but maybe I did~oops :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment