Monday, May 20, 2013

Pictures that Inspire Awe

Now I love pictures of giant waterfalls and from outerspace and stuff and they're nice to look at....but somehow I think these pictures are just a bit more interesting to look at after the others have been seen and done.
 
 
So this is one picture taken at 7 different hours during the day

 
It is amazing how the roots grew in adaption to the hexagonal shape of the walkway

 
There is no way this ant with its tiny little legs is holding up this rock...but it is.

 
Biggest water surfing party ever.

 
This one's cool, cause I believe it's several different pictures overlayed into one, wow.
 
 
This is water going down a drain. You can see the eye of the storm just like you can see an eye.

 
Lost Gardens of Heligan in UK, I'm def visiting one day.
 

I mean it's half a guy's face...but it's also profile. The eyebrow and eyelash editing is done so well. 
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment