Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Alexander Gubin

I really like the nice long angles and different perspectives Alexander photos all have. He really knows the correct place to shoot from so that all his photos turn out nice and long...and interesting! For me, angles are always something I struggle with. It's often after I shoot something that I have to rotate it to makes sure the lines in the photo are straight. Sometimes even editing can't solve the angle issue. But it seems like he really has a good grasp of it.

His other photos of people and objects are equally wonderful. From the color to the distance the photo is taken from, his photos really tell a story and brings nostalgia about places I've never been. 
 
He loves travel. Also really loves motorcycles/cars.

Check out his Flickr here
Personal Facebook
Goobeen Photography Facebook

 












0 comments:

Post a Comment