Monday, June 17, 2013

Theyweed GREEN Photography

Because there a ton of photography websites out there, it's always really hard to draw attention to one specific one. I'm not exactly speaking from experiences, but there really are a lot of photographers with facebook pages with not enough likes. So here's me trying to help one out!

This guy (?) seems to be super quirky, making yoda references on his twitter page and such. He doesn't have too many photos out, but I'm sure he's getting there. It's nice that he has such a great variety of photos though. I tend to try and stick to one type, but it's definitely good to take risks and try photographing different things.

So here are a few of my fav photos, and check out his links at the end if you like what you see! :)





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment